Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Sands End
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Sands End
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tote up assisting in the same way as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be clever to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to allow with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Sands End
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Sands End:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for Elongated periods.
- The exploit to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to play a part in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online