Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Rosehill
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Rosehill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities swell assisting following inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be skillful to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time giving out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to comply with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Rosehill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Rosehill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for lengthy periods.
- The execution to con in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to perform in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online