Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Roehampton
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Roehampton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put in the works to the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be accomplished to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to agree with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Roehampton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Roehampton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the same way as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for outstretched periods.
- The skill to pretend in a fast-paced environment.
- The exploit to put on an act in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online