Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Regent’s Park
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Regent’s Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting in the same way as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be skillful to compilation notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to grant with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Regent’s Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Regent’s Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook next the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the circulate of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for extended periods.
- The capability to pretend in a fast-paced environment.
- The deed to law in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online