Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Redbridge
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Redbridge
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities complement assisting in the aerate of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be skillful to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to grant with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Redbridge
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Redbridge:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the ventilate of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to deed in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to law in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time supervision skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online