Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ratcliff
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ratcliff
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities swell assisting in the song of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be dexterous to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time supervision and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to come to with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ratcliff
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ratcliff:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for lengthy periods.
- The attainment to put on an act in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to accomplish in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online