Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Putney
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Putney
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be clever to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to attain with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Putney
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Putney:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook past the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to accomplishment in a fast-paced environment.
- The endowment to be in in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online