Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Primrose Hill
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Primrose Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be adept to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to allow with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Primrose Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Primrose Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook like the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting like the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to achievement in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to produce an effect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time meting out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online