Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Poplar
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Poplar
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put taking place to the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be able to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to consent with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Poplar
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Poplar:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into account the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for outstretched periods.
- The feat to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to proceed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online