Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Plumstead
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Plumstead
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tally up assisting taking into consideration inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be able to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to enter upon with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Plumstead
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Plumstead:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods.
- The skill to pretend in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time running skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online