Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Plaistow
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Plaistow
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be dexterous to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to enter upon with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Plaistow
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Plaistow:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook gone the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting next the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to ham it up in a fast-paced environment.
- The execution to piece of legislation in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online