Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Pimlico
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Pimlico
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as well as be nimble to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to enter upon with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Pimlico
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Pimlico:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook following the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting later than the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for extended periods.
- The attainment to con in a fast-paced environment.
- The skill to play a part in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online