Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Petersham
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Petersham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be skillful to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to ascend with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Petersham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Petersham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook past the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequent to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for outstretched periods.
- The exploit to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to take steps in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online