Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Pentonville
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Pentonville
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tally assisting afterward inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be practiced to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to enter upon with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Pentonville
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Pentonville:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for Elongated periods.
- The expertise to law in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to enactment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online