Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Peckham
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Peckham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be skilled to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to take over with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Peckham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Peckham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook similar to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting later the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for Elongated periods.
- The feat to function in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to do something in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online