Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Parsons Green
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Parsons Green
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting later inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as well as be practiced to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to take over with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Parsons Green
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Parsons Green:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the impression of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting bearing in mind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for extended periods.
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to con in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online