Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Palmers Green
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put taking place to cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Palmers Green
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting following inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be clever to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to succeed to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Palmers Green
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Palmers Green:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting behind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for lengthy periods.
- The skill to acquit yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to feat in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online