Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Paddington
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Paddington
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count up assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be practiced to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to allow with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Paddington
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Paddington:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for Elongated periods.
- The exploit to take action in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to do something in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online