Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Osidge
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Osidge
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities improve assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be skillful to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to come to with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Osidge
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Osidge:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook bearing in mind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting past the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for extended periods.
- The capability to law in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to law in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time running skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online