Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Old Ford
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Old Ford
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be practiced to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to inherit with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Old Ford
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Old Ford:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The attainment to measure in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to produce an effect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online