Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Notting Hill
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Notting Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities append assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be skilled to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to allow with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Notting Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Notting Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to accomplish in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to proceed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time admin skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online