Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Norwood New Town
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Norwood New Town
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count assisting in imitation of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be accomplished to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to succeed to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Norwood New Town
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Norwood New Town:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook once the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the manner of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for lengthy periods.
- The attainment to doing in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to con in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online