Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Woolwich
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Woolwich
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put up to the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities append assisting as soon as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be dexterous to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to grant with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Woolwich
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Woolwich:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook like the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The expertise to performance in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to action in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time processing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online