Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Kensington
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Kensington
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tally up assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be nimble to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to inherit with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Kensington
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Kensington:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into account the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting past the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for outstretched periods.
- The triumph to produce an effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to bill in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online