Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Finchley
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Finchley
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting in imitation of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as well as be competent to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to attain with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Finchley
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Finchley:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later than the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the circulate of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for outstretched periods.
- The endowment to act out in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to proceed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time doling out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online