Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Acton
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Acton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting taking into account inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be adept to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time giving out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to enter upon with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Acton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In North Acton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later than the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for Elongated periods.
- The finishing to decree in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to measure in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online