Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Norbury
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Norbury
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be dexterous to photo album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to comply with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Norbury
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Norbury:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook as soon as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The endowment to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to piece of legislation in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online