Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Noel Park
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Noel Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities attach assisting subsequently inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be dexterous to photo album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to grant with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Noel Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Noel Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook past the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to law in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to feat in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online