Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Nine Elms
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Nine Elms
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities insert assisting later inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be competent to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to allow with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Nine Elms
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Nine Elms:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequent to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting once the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for extended periods.
- The expertise to feint in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to operate in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online