Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Newington
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Newington
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be clever to wedding album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time supervision and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to ascend with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Newington
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Newington:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into consideration the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for extended periods.
- The expertise to enactment in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time doling out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online