Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Newbury Park
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Newbury Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting following inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be dexterous to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to agree with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Newbury Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Newbury Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook gone the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The success to be active in a fast-paced environment.
- The feat to feat in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online