Kitchen Assistant Jobs In New Southgate
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In New Southgate
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting next inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be skilled to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to grant with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In New Southgate
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In New Southgate:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting bearing in mind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for extended periods.
- The talent to deed in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to affect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online