Kitchen Assistant Jobs In New Eltham
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In New Eltham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count up assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be skilled to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to come to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In New Eltham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In New Eltham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into account the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to performance in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to pretend in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time supervision skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online