Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Muswell Hill
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Muswell Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting once inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be dexterous to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time giving out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to allow with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Muswell Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Muswell Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook following the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for lengthy periods.
- The realization to be in in a fast-paced environment.
- The exploit to play in in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online