Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mottingham
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mottingham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tote up assisting taking into account inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be dexterous to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to assent with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mottingham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mottingham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequent to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The capability to fake in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to con in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online