Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mortlake
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put up to cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mortlake
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enhance assisting next inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be skilled to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to attain with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mortlake
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mortlake:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook behind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for outstretched periods.
- The feat to accomplish in a fast-paced environment.
- The deed to feint in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online