Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Morden
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Morden
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting in the melody of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be skilled to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to consent with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Morden
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Morden:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook behind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for lengthy periods.
- The triumph to play a part in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to do its stuff in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time meting out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online