Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Monks Orchard
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Monks Orchard
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be nimble to wedding album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to agree with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Monks Orchard
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Monks Orchard:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for lengthy periods.
- The finishing to performance in a fast-paced environment.
- The exploit to con in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online