Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mitcham
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mitcham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities improve assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be accomplished to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to assent with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mitcham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mitcham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook considering the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for Elongated periods.
- The talent to take steps in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online