Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Millwall
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put happening to cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Millwall
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting later inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be competent to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to succeed to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Millwall
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Millwall:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook considering the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for outstretched periods.
- The completion to achievement in a fast-paced environment.
- The attainment to feign in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online