Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mile End
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mile End
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities increase assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be competent to compilation notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to succeed to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mile End
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Mile End:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The expertise to statute in a fast-paced environment.
- The deed to produce a result in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online