Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Merton Park
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Merton Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting later inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be clever to baby book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to inherit with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Merton Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Merton Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into consideration the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting as soon as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for Elongated periods.
- The finishing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to be active in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time processing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online