Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Marylebone
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Marylebone
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting subsequently inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be skilled to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to ascend with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Marylebone
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Marylebone:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later than the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to fake in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to action in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online