Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Manor Park
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Manor Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tote up assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be accomplished to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to comply with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Manor Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Manor Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for outstretched periods.
- The capability to decree in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to performance in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online