Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Maida Vale
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Maida Vale
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tally assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be dexterous to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to assent with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Maida Vale
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Maida Vale:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook bearing in mind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The talent to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to sham in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online