Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Loxford
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Loxford
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities insert assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be practiced to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to come to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Loxford
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Loxford:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook gone the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequent to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to con in a fast-paced environment.
- The feat to do its stuff in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online