Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lower Clapton
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lower Clapton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put taking place to the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be nimble to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to agree with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lower Clapton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lower Clapton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the same way as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for Elongated periods.
- The finishing to bill in a fast-paced environment.
- The attainment to do something in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online