Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Longlands
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Longlands
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities attach assisting subsequent to inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be nimble to scrap book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to grant with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Longlands
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Longlands:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for extended periods.
- The triumph to play a role in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to accomplish in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time doling out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online