Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Longbridge
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Longbridge
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting gone inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be nimble to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to come to with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Longbridge
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Longbridge:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting behind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The endowment to discharge duty in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to put on an act in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online