Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Little Ilford
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Little Ilford
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities append assisting in the aerate of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be competent to photo album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to attain with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Little Ilford
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Little Ilford:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for extended periods.
- The execution to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to perform in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online